I. Basic provisions
- The personal data Administrator referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is MoniLu s.r.o. ID No. 05866880, Tax ID CZ05866880 registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Pilsen, Section C, File 34199, registered office: Do Zámostí 920/100, Plzeň, 32600 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- Contact details of the Administrator are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +420732769291
- Personal data shall mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
- The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the Administrator based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:
- the performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the trustee in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data shall be:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required for the order; the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract;
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The Administrator shall keep personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 15 years, if the personal data are processed by consent.
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Administrator)
- The recipients of personal data shall be persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract;
- providing e-shop operation services and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the Administrator's address or email referred to in Article III hereof.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The Administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data to prevent its misuse, damage or destruction. We store and process personal data securely using all reasonable security systems and procedures customary for personal data processing.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data storage in paper form.
- The Administrator declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By submitting an order form from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept fully the terms of privacy.
- For all matters related to the processing of your personal data, whether it be a question, law enforcement, complaint or anything else, you can contact our information service, tel .: +420732769291, e-mail: email@example.com. We will process your request without undue delay and within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. We will inform you of any such extension and its justification.
These conditions come into effect on 1.2.2020.